MAKES: 8 1/2 CUP SERVINGS
- 4.5 cups cornflake crumbs
- 5 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2.5 Tbsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container.
- To use:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and pat dry 2-2.5 lbs of chicken.
- Put 1/2 cup of mixture into large plastic bag and add chicken a piece or two at a time, shaking to coat.
- Bake 45 minutes for bone in chicken, 20 minutes for boneless chicken breast halves or thighs.
Powered by Plan to Eat