- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp adobo sauce , (from the canned chipotle chilis)
- 2 Tbsp cilantro
- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 1-1/2 chipotle peppers canned in adobo sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp adobo sauce , (from the chipotle chili can)
- 1/4 Cup onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Place mayo, adobo sauce, lime juice and cilantro in a small bowl. Stir together.
- Now place the beef in a bowl and gently crumble with your fingers. Add the chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, grated onion, garlic powder, cumin, kosher salt, and pepper. Use your hands (yes, your hands!) to gently mix things together. If you go crazy and over-work ground beef it gets a yucky texture. Just mix it enough to distribute the ingredients and call it good.
Powered by Plan to Eat