Total Time: 45Min.
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken
- 3 cups Spaghetti , Broken Into Two Inch Pieces
- 2 cans Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cups Green Pepper
- 1/4 cups Onion
- 4 o jar Diced Pimentos , Drained
- 2 cups Reserved Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Salt And Pepper , to taste
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cook 1 cut up fryer and pick out the meat to make two cups. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. Do not overcook. When spaghetti is cooked, combine with remaining ingredients except additional 1 cup sharp cheddar.
- Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar. Cover and freeze up to six months, cover and refrigerate up to two days, or bake immediately: 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly. (If the cheese on top starts to get too cooked, cover with foil).
Powered by Plan to Eat