- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans refried beans
- 1 1/3 cups enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup minced dried onion
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 Cups shredded cheddar cheese , (cheddar, Mexican blend, whatever)
- 20 flour tortillas , (burrito-size)
- Brown ground beef; drain. Add remaining ingredients (except tortillas). Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Heat 3-4 tortillas at a time. Spoon 1/4 c. beef mixture down the side of each tortilla.
- Roll up. Wrap each burrito in a paper towel, then wrap in foil. Freeze.
- Microwave: When ready to eat, remove foil and microwave for about a minute.
- Oven: Skip paper towel step and heat burrito in oven.
Powered by Plan to Eat